How To Submit Your Comics To Be Signed and Graded
- Identify what comics you want signed at the signing that we are offering.
- Prep your comics to be signed. Prepping includes labeling the back board with your name, requested signature, address, grading tier, also making sure your comic book is in a "Window Bag".
- Watch this video on how to make a "Window Bag" How To Make Comic Book Signature Windows!
- Fill out THIS FORM and include it with your submission.
- Ship your comics to our office.
12 Sanzoverino Lane
Bayville, NY 11709
PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL
- What if I want to use my own CGC Account? - Please fill out all paperwork on CGC website, print and submit with your books.
- How do I send a payment? - send a PayPal goods and services payment to Sales@CarnivoreComics.com after we invoice you.
- What is your cost of service?- Our Cost of Service is built into the CGC Event Price.
- What will this all cost?-For each signing event we make an overall price including Fast Track grading that adds our service fee, and adds the artist Signature Fee.
- What if we do not want to prep our books to be signed?- We are happy to do it for you for a fee of $10 per book.
- What if my book is already in a CGC Case and needs to be cracked?- We are happy to prep it for you for $10 per book. DO NOT Crack prior Yellow Label Slabs yourself.
- What if I have any other questions?- EMAIL us at CarnivoreComics@yahoo.com or CALL us at 516.375.9606
Terms and Conditions
- Carnivore Comics is not responsible for the grades assigned by CGC to your comics. If you are unhappy or have issue please contact CGC directly.
- When shipping your comics to Carnivore Comics please pack securely and send with tracking and signature confirmation.
- Upon receipt Carnivore Comics will send you an invoice, it must be paid prior to the signing event.
- We are not responsible for CGC turnaround times.
- We are not responsible if you feel we damaged your book or if you feel an artist damaged your book during a signing event. Please understand there is a risk that you take by having a creator sign your book.
- Please be mindful of our event submission deadlines. Comics need arrive to us by that date in order for us to prep books appropriately prior to that event.
ADD- $8 Invoice fee
ADD- RETURN SHIPPING COST FROM CGC -$16 For First Book and $2 Each Additional Book